Sunday, May 20, 2012

You like me, you really really like me!

Imagine my surprise when I log on to the blog and see I won an award! 
I know, me? An award? I am honored!


Thank you so much to Carla & DeAnn over at Our Journey To Self Reliance for honoring me this award!
If you haven't stopped by their place, I urge you to. So much information there, it's not to be missed. 

Now for the rules of this award... I have to list 7 things you may not know about me.
And then pass this award on to 7 other worthy bloggers. 

Seven Things You Wish You Never Knew About Me

1. I will run like you are an axe murderer if you try to make me touch the cotton
out of a pill bottle. It hurts my teeth to touch it and I make my children take it out.

2. I may or may not own a pair of Jason Aldean's jeans. Autographed.

3. I think milking a cow is better than any cruise you could ever take.

4. I am deathly afraid of water and can not swim (hence why #3 is so appealing).

5. I am a night owl and morning person but despise afternoons.

6.  I have gall stones and refuse to let the Dr. take my gall bladder out. So far.

7. I made my daughters take piano lessons for 6 months. They abandoned
their lesson book after 6 months and instead taught themselves to play Guns n' Roses and
Motley Crue ballads on the piano instead. I am so proud.


Seven Bloggers Who Deserve This Award Way More Than Me 

I have learned so much from her blog. I have always wanted
to know how to use herbs and such, and thanks to her willingness
to share I am learning!

Sarah constantly inspires me to think outside of the box.
And I am always amazed at her love to teach others too. 
Her ideas and recipes are out of this world!

C'mon, if you don't know who Kelly is....then your living in a
van.....down by the river. Seriously, how awesome is she?
Her posts make me think and almost always inspire me to 
keep taking baby steps in this journey! 

This girl knows her stuff! She took me to  school with her post
about plastics!  She is a Mama after my own heart. :)

If there is one thing I love to do is organize.
And if there is one thing I hate to do, it is clean. But
Thanks to her, she helps me organize and get my dreaded 
cleaning over with so I can enjoy my day!


Random Recycling
Emily has so much good info she passes on! 
A variety of posts on just about any subject, as long it is green. It is
my go to place when I am needing to know something!


Jill's Home Remedies
This is exactly what it sounds like, Jill posts some of the best
home remedies. I love her blog and it never fails to teach me something!


Here are the rules for those nominated by us:
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. List 7 things about you that people might find interesting.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Kreativ Blogger Award.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you nominate to let them know about the award.











2 comments:

Jills Home Remedies said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! I am so honored!!! Blessings!

Tina said...

#6 Good for you! I have also had them for over ten years and still have my gallbladder:)